Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Graduation '06

I don't know if I'll be able to recreate the feelings or emotions floating through the halls that night , mostly because it happened on Saturday and its like.....Tuesday now.

But where words cease to be effective, pictures do even better,

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Rajat gave a very very very good speech , as did Sonam, and Arnold and me managed to move the crowd with our 'close-to-solid' rendition of Mark Knopfler's 'Local Hero Theme : Going Home'.
Whats great is, that song will always make me remember that night, as well as the preparation and practice we went through,

Even as I listen to it now, the beginning still chokes me up.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

All in all, it was a wonderful night, one that I won't forget for years to come,
The dinner right after at the Irish Village was brilliant too, Harith took the trouble of making a small speech about everyone in our grade and Aishwarya was kind enough to hand out personal gifts to us all (she even managed to be late for the ceremony because of it, you're an angel hun ;) ).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'll wrap this up and continue on another post with more pictures as I get them hopefully,
Thank you to everyone whos helped me get this far,
and goodnight ;)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, hun! :D
That WAS an amazing night...thanks for playing Local Hero as I entered! ;)
*flaps wings and flies to do biology homework*
(In case you haven't guessed, this is Aishwarya!)

Sarah said...

Lol..so cute!!
I'm really lost for words rite now..
Damn..feel weird tht i missed it!

Anonymous said...

nice pics...u look adorable...glad it was so much fun! n congrats! laters...tc

Cuckud said...

hey:D congrats...great picz..but u shud seriously learn how to wear ur tie properly...all da others in place except urz...yah ok so i noticed..hehe:) n ders sumthin werid on ur fingernail too in ur goofy picture wid another dude not lukin in da pic...hmmm...but newaz..nice stuff...hav fun...:)

Jan said...

:) gr8 pics n gr8 post hun! everythin luks so good! meenal..lolz..idiot..get off it!! :D
tc ya'll..
me is gotta go out for a whole evening of fun in bout 20 mins..
so i'm off :D
tada
mwaahhhzz to all :D

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

haha I was wearing my tie properly, its just that I hugged so many people, and also undid my front button on my robe after we got off stage.
I have no idea whats on my nail in that picture, I only noticed a while ago haha ^_^.

Thanks a lot guys ;)

Anonymous said...

I Miss School!!:(

Sarah said...

awwwww!!!
How sweet it is to correct ppl who r wrong..
lmao...

Anonymous said...

hahaha Dayaan is poo poo!!
But very moving little post man...really got me thinking...
Will i miss the morons in my grade as much as you will?...
where's the love????

Anonymous said...

MABROOK! I'm annoyed that I missed it. If I'd come, I may have run around the gym/auditorium/whatever yelling DEEDEEDEEDEEDEE like an incessant love siren.

Oh yes.

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

hehe heya Olivia, thanks for the comment ;), Sawah hasn't told me anything that you wouldn't want her to don't worry :D,

I tried a Warlock and I hated the tone on it :S, not to mention how ugly it looked , yechh,
thats not my guitar Im playing, though sometimes I feel like selling my own Ibanez to get a Fender Strat,

oh well, someday :)

Cheers ;)

Anonymous said...

DAY!! change the settings for the epic tale! i cudnt comment coz of that... :(...thanks! also its simply beautiful...*hug*

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart