Friday, August 04, 2006

Cigarette burns and coffee circles

Its easy to draw a link between being in a sensory deprivation tank,

and the relatively slow effects of living alone.

Woke up at around 4:28 PM today and played a little guitar,
conveniently skipped lunch, and managed to get myself to make some coffee an hour after.

Don't get me wrong though, I love this.
I'm afforded a few opportunities of coming home late,getting shitfaced without worrying anybody.

Right now I've got a pack of lights and coffee in front of me, lights dim, and Dire Straits - Fade to black playing.

I've had quite a week too, I won't get into any kind of details , but I wonder how good this will get.

The only reason I'm actually even posting this is because I haven't had the time , energy or need to post in a while.

Well I've got time now,

and stuff.


Oh and if you're wondering whats happening with Deviant (or DVNT as we're now called), the recording process is finally over and we've sent in our demo to CSM so keep your fingers crossed for us , lord knows we've got ours in knots at this point.

Cheers and goodnight.

11 comments:

Chris said...

Holeeee! You got a demo ready?!?!#

Gimme, purty please!!!

Your renditions of APC's Imagine and 3 Libras still get regular listens on the iPod...

I beg of thee!

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Thanks a lot Chris :), but I play bass for DVNT , the tracks that you have on your iPod are from Zenith/Sheep, I'm definitely going to keep singing with some band or the other in the future so I'll definitely keep you posted, but the only appearance I make on the DVNT demo is on bass :).

Cheers.

Chris said...

Awww...

Well, I suppose, it doesn't hurt to give you guys a listen still!

Also, DVNT comprises of? Anyone I might know?

Sarah said...

Oh! I got to listen to the demo. It;s absolutely amazing! I found it on a friend's IPOD!?! go figure...

The good in with the bad...
:)

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Eh? which friend :|?

h3lios said...

Good Luck Dayaan!

Will procure a few tracks of yours from a certain guy whose name rhymes with "Piss".


Keep on rocking:)

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Ah yes, I'll send you guys the tracks whenever I can, till then.

Anonymous said...

I hope you appreciate how difficult it is typing with 2 pairs of fingers crossed on a cousin's laptop to which I'm as yet unacustomed. Yes, this is Anita. And I have questions:
1) Since when do YOU smoke? I thought you and Arnie were the "good guys" who were advising Waqas to quit!
2) Since when do you drink coffee? I mean, okay, I'e been drinking a fair amount of the stuff since arriving on this continent, but I thought YOU preferred tea still? :S
3) Exactly how often are you getting shitfaced? :S Would you do me a favour and take an AlcoholEdu course that I've been required to take for university? Simply for the purpose of education.
Hiya Sarah!
-You don't need me to sign off, but much love, and congrats btw :P
PS: Don't forget that you promised to get me a Sheep album! You did!

Anonymous said...

Anita still.
Dayaan, you ignored Chris' last question! How wude.
Note to self: become less preachy-mommy

Anonymous said...

oh so great...how did it turn out? must be excitng...

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Cheers man, thanks for the support ;), however collectively, DVNT still believe that you guys deserve it a lot more.

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart