Wednesday, October 24, 2007

For Kirk

I've forgotten what taste feels like
Now that I've crossed the space
Flickering butterflies cross the eyes
Drawing patterns within the hair flow

Now I know what they talked about
I've gone away, on a trip to return
Completely anew, nothing you've ever seen before
The street signs will stand as strong as I've left them


D.W 24/10/07

I wrote this in my head last night whilst driving home, showed it to Kirk a few minutes ago and he wanted me to put it up here.
Hope you like it as much as I try to.

Cheers all and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't published anything on 'The Long Winter' in a while.

What a perfect waste of good talent.

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Thanks for the comment, may I know who this is though?.

*adjusts glasses*

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart