Sunday, November 09, 2008

Songlines


There are no secrets here
This is the busiest terminal in the universe
There's no way I can stay
Yet I've created this place

You existed here once before
I remember the outlines
I remember almost everything
We lay on the floor counting

I can't take anything with me
I can't leave anything behind
I have the tiniest part in this drama unfolding
Until I'm pulled back down

We have no consequence
We have no effect
We have nothing else
We are The Undreaming


D.W

4 comments:

shehararara said...

i really, really like this.

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

LIES IS A STINKY COLOGNE SISTUHH

Haha I've been waiting to use that line on


anything.

shehararara said...

i think that deserves its own post!

Sarah said...

I agree with Shae on both comments.

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart