Sunday, February 15, 2009

I collide


One, two three
Lets meet and cavort like old times
In the same apartment towering over city cars
painting bright neon lines in a slow shutter
Lets roar louder than the fire engulfed
In, out and around a dying building sacrificed

Twirling and twisting around a promise broken
Time beats with the sound of scurrying seconds
I'm thinking, running, screaming faster now until sunshine

The clicking hands fall to the floor
It's left me in the middle of my own little choreographed breakdown
As the dust settles
The sun will be my own, and only witness
Goodnight


Dayaan

In his own right

1 comment:

Aeris said...

"painting bright neon lines in a slow shutter"
My imagination was screaming "OVERLOAD" when i read that. Bright neon lights in a slow shutter itself is a beautiful image, but the painting bit just.. ahhhh. *out of words now and will shut up about that line*
And remember, there's beauty in the breakdown. So let go, let go, jump in. <3

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart