Thursday, November 28, 2013

In the span of a long wink

What's to happen tomorrow?
What led me here?
I can't have imagined any of this.
Am I imagining this?
I'm constantly chased by the end of a sentence.
And the pen in his hand, drags against tired paper.

How am I to finish this chapter?
Do I honestly want to finish it?
Or have my four walls finally had enough?
But I see space sometimes. A clear horizon that stretches through any wall I have imagined.
I am moving towards it. My eyes shut as I pass through walls with much ease.

I see mirrors.
I break into a run.
I imagine obstacles.
I dismiss them.
I create walls.
Fucking walls.
I'm angry.
I tear through.
I see light beyond light.
My eyes feel like I'm on fire.
I'm spinning furiously.

You're momentarily concerned.

"Hello?"

"Hm? Oh, sorry. Lost in thought"

We continue.

I am shaken.

I am still.

D.W

2 comments:

apb said...

A spunk of a long wank.
Lol I meant to make the title funny and crude.
On a serious note, never felt like my eyes were on fire... explosive enerfy contained.
I need to put my ' trip' in poetry form.

Dayaan said...

Oh my God Ash hahahahahaha!!! <3

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart