Monday, November 07, 2005

I hate Porsches and faggots who drive them

Some bellend parked his stupid Porsche behind my car in a lot yesterday, in a no parking zone, forming a third row.
I ended up calling the cops thinking they'd fix the situation and they told me they'd be at the lot in 5 minutes.

Feeling assured of revenge I sat down near a curb and a friendly cat came near me and I stroked it a bit.

Time passed by and no sign of a cop, me and Arnold even circled the area in his 'trep and the streets were devoid of any form of law enforcement.

"Wtf, there are usually about 2 cruisers circling this area"

"Fucked if I know"

It was around 1 O'Clock before I finally gave up and Arnold dropped me home,that faggot probably got away with it too.

If you drive a Porsche Carrera with the license plate number B41678, I WILL cut your tires you arse sniffing, cum bucket,

And don't even get me started on the Dubai Police.

/rant

P.S > Expect the entry about the little roadtrip I went on soon.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Friendly cats are awesome.

Anonymous said...

giggle.

Unknown said...

Dubai Police usually doesnt do that.
wierd.
Mebbe you had to be fucked.
Fate you know.

Anonymous said...

KHAI KHAI

CHECK THIS OUT


WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DID YOU SEE IT???

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THAT'S IT!!!!!

HAIYA

لووووووووووووووووووولززززززز!!!!!!!!!!!

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart