Sunday, November 13, 2005

O'er the hills

Sherry is the quintessential, yet unusual companion of mine whose presence seems to trigger smiles at any time of day,not only is she excessively playful, her everyday antics are something I tend to bring up in alot of conversations :).
Ok see you later then Sherry. *wave*.

I had a wierd thought today,
If I died in a tragic car accident, this blog would probably be read alot more than it deserves to be.People would pick out little quotes that make coincidental freaky referances to my death or asserted legacy or whatever.
I hope God has an WiFi hotspot in Heaven with a laptop so I could keep blogging to my small, yet humble audience of readers back down on lil' ol' Earth.

Maybe I could talk about how I screwed Jesus over for a million in a rigged unicorn race bet,

mmmmmmm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ghey individual

Unknown said...

Heh,
If Jesus is reading this he's prolly hiding his unicorns

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

lol thats not what I meant by the whole unicorn thing LuDa, you might wanna read that again :P.

Anonymous said...

I'm a UNIKAWRN!

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart