Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Chatblog again

I haven't done this in a while , but me and Tarun just had a conversation that I thought was worthy of one, so here it is
(I rewrote his nickname because its too elaborate)



Tarun...the warmth... says:
Im telling some people about how you are the one that saved deviants ass!!
Tarun...the warmth... says:
you linked the 2 ends of the chain!!
Tarun...the warmth... says:
WHY all girls??...damn you already have the upper hand..
ruffle | DVNT says:
what do you mean ?
Tarun...the warmth... says:
I must tell them you have a small penis!!
Tarun...the warmth... says:
then i will get the groupies..
Tarun...the warmth... says:
hahahahaha
ruffle | DVNT says:
no because
ruffle | DVNT says:
if you tell them I have a small penis
ruffle | DVNT says:
that clarifies the rumour that we shower together
Tarun...the warmth... says:
This is true..
ruffle | DVNT says:
mhm
Tarun...the warmth... says:
or we can say you are a pervert and emailed pictures of your penis to us
ruffle | DVNT says:
:|!
ruffle | DVNT says:
you...wouldn't..
Tarun...the warmth... says:
there is NO ESCAPE FRO A TINY WINKY!!!
Tarun...the warmth... says:
do you really think you can get groupies
Tarun...the warmth... says:
i mean really??
ruffle | DVNT says:
if I do the chicken dance on stage
ruffle | DVNT says:
yesz0r!
Tarun...the warmth... says:
....thats just sad....



-------------


hes right you know.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

A demonstration of said dance will help me decide the degree of sad-ity... :P!!

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

People , please remember to sign off after you've posted anonymously.

Jan said...

:O when u say "he is right"..what xactly is he right about??!! :S:|

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

That I'm 'sad' lol

Jan said...

phew!!..thank goodness!!
haha ;)

Cuckud said...

though dayaan is 'sad' *lol* but hes one of da cutest thins alive..so yea...:D;)...muah!!
no worriess bout...oops...*teehee*

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Thanks hun :D

Jan said...

haw!! one of d cutest things alive is my line!! :|
haha..n wat do u mean no worries bout _____?!!:D uhn uhn..*shakes head*

Cuckud said...

jan i didnt rite no worries bout ____i said no worries bout... but i like da way ur thinkin..dirty gurll..shoo...lmao..

Jan said...

haha..that's me;)
but wait where's dayaan?? one whole day without checkin his blog?!! haw!! is he ok? omg..IS HE OKAY??!! :| *goes haywire with worry*
:D

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

I just got back home, I was at Desert Rock :D!

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jan said...

oi! lolz..i thot u were lost:( haha..u party all day long when v slog with accounts!! life is unfair!! :D glad u had a good time hun..my blog missed u:P
lmao

Anonymous said...

lol...such an intellectual conversation...NOT... :P...d chicken dance?? *shakes head in disbelief*....oh n u went 4 desert rock?? how was it? did u get to meet anyone?? which were ur fav bands?? tc...
oh n since u prob dont kno me...
i'm gail... :)...cya

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Hiya Gail ;)

I got a press pass so I got to meet Megadeth,3 Doors Down and Reel Big Fish the day before the gig at the Rattlesnake bar, and on the day of the event I got to meet Testament :D!.

If you meant otherwise, I met a LOT of people there I'd lost touch with, this was probably the best concert I've ever been to which isn't saying much because Dubai barely gets anything.

I moshed and skanked so much I can't remember the last time I was so out of breath, all in all it was amazing :D.

My favourite bands in order of preferance were:-

Testament
Reel Big Fish
Megadeth
3 Doors Down
Mannikind

I can't decide who comes in second because Reel Big Fish(ska-punk) were so much fun, but Megadeth (Thrash metal) kicked a lot of ass as well.

Aah I wanna go back :(

Jan said...

I WANNA GO TOO!!:(

o n hiya gail..how r u gurl?? i need tips on how to get 95 in I.P too!!:D
o..do u remember me??:$

Sarah said...

Lolz.. damn.. i was whinnying all day bout not being able to go to dsesert rock.. ahhh..Boards sux!!!

Anonymous said...

hey....
i just wanted to say OH MY GOD!! wow...im not a big metal fan...but u lucky dawg!! dat is soo awesum...i bet my friends wud be so freakin jealous...now im depressed! but daz cool!! true...dubai doesnt get a lot of action n i hated dat dey kicked saxon out at d last min!! ASSHOLES!!lol...anyway...i havent heard much of any of d bands but i do like megadeath...nyway glad u had so much fun...i'll def try comin next time!! cyaaz

Jan said...

:O it's not season 2..it's episode 14 of season 1!! 'The rat'..aahhh..can't wait to see it! 43.6% downloaded :D..*dozes off while waiting*
i'm soooooooo tired..i slept for less than an hour yesterday:|

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Just watched it :D it won't disappoint ;).

Btw Jan, 15 and 16 have already been planned for quite a while, as was episode 14.

Check this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prison_Break_episodes

BTW, Theres a spoiler text for episode 15 in there so be careful :$

Jan said...

aha!! thanks for the link hun;)
can't wait for episodes 15 n 16 as well! and wikipedia is god :D

well, i have'nt watched episode 14 yet cuz i did'nt come back home yesterday after my exam :|
i'm off to watch it now..will prolly have to comment again after watching it :D

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart