Monday, June 05, 2006

Stickboy

A long time ago, about two years to be exact,
A bored, yet ambitious boy decided to liven up a certain forum that he was a part of , by creating a webcomic of his own.
However, owing to a lack of funding, talent and time,
It didn't really look all that appealing.

Believing in simplicity , he ploughed on and soon succeeded in spicening up the website he aimed to....spicen

So here it is, The Adventures of Stickboy

P.S On a side note, your first encounter of any of the strips may lead you to think that they're lame.But fret not little ones, for they were made for that purpose , and above all to be show how being random,

can also be kinda funny ^_^.

Go on then :).












Fin.


Incidentally, I've updated the blog roll on the right ,
I recommend Ishyta's blog, though new, I have a good idea what shes going to do with it,

Cheers all ;).

17 comments:

Cuckud said...

LMAO....dey all r soo cute....lolzz...my favourites wud b da 1st one n da fourth one...but den da others r cute too but da 1st n 4th beat da rest in lameness...lolz..zzz...nice piece of creativity...u go dude..ok i m pickin my ass off frm here...got work tomm..tadaaa....:D

Sarah said...

OMG! They're soo funny!
lmao..i have no words! I think my unending laughter is enough to tell u exactly wht i think of them..
lmao..lmao....rotflao....

Ishyta said...

Haha I like the first one.
How come you didn't put up the one with kurt?

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

I did, some of the strips take a while to load, I tried another image uploading site so it may give a few problems, if the thumbnails don't show up, just click the empty boxes and it'll load up on a new window, or on the same, whichever.

Cheers ;).

Anonymous said...

lmao!! They are so damn adorable! I love every one of them, but i did'nt quite get the one wid Kurt :S..
oh well..it must be me.
But this is awesoe stuff hun :).

Jan said...

haha...they're soo funny! True hun..randomness can be very funny indeed! I always loved stickboy!
awesome stuff..i loved the party ones the most :D. And I din quite get the one wid Kurt in it :S..
oh well, it must be me.
u shld make some more of these :D!
muaahh

Jan said...

Where is the link to Anisha's blog?

Jan said...

hmmm..."about two years" is not exact.

Boo me.

Ishyta said...

What? You're all crazy! There IS no stickboy with kurt, dayaan. I'm telling you, It's not there.

Jan said...

What! it IS there, Ishyta. I'm telling you, it's there.

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

It's there Ishyta.

As for Anisha's blog, it doesn't exist anymore, I think she shut it down.

D n D said...

Anisha didn't have time for her blog.
:)

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Anisha should go back to blogging :D,

Jan said...

yea..though Anisha does'nt blog too often, she must go back to it :).

Jan said...

Yay! I was right. It IS there..Kurt is there!

D n D said...

Anisha didn't blog often as she had no time :$
But she's now got 3 months with nothing to do! :O

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart