Monday, August 27, 2007

Pisschrist

Maybe it isn't all so deceptively linear, with event after event , unless you're a firm believer in fate.

I see it more like....a web, or an arrangement of fairy lights, each with varying intensity, its so fucking alive I can almost feel every fiber,

taste every leaf,
see every stupid animal-shaped cloud.

I've lived the better half of my life under the impression that I shouldn't really care about being an 'ist' or an 'ian' , even when told that I was probably just afraid of conforming.

Laughable.

Thats just it, isn't it?.How does one stray from conforming without actually doing so unintentionally?.

Well thats just it really,

intention.

Lets leave what we already know (or should know, *gazes at you meticulously*)

It's 3:09 AM, I should get some sneep.

I can't remember the last time I've felt so secure and stable, everythings under control and easy reach for now.

<3 you.

No comments:

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart