Saturday, June 04, 2005

Whoa is me

Woo! new 'song obsession' based post today :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dredg - Whoa is me

I wish I'd alot more attention to this band when I first heard about them a few years back but I probably wasn't in that stage of more mature listening back then (yeah I as an......Adema.....fan......*rolleyes*)

I haven't given a more in depth look at the lyrics to decipher its embedded meaning yet but rest assured , I will :)

From what I've heard, the booklet talks about a man dreaming in a dried up lake , and the chorus of the song it goes when the water comes, I will overflow.

There I've planted the seed of understanding, go and listen to this amazing song now and try coming up with your own conclusions as to what its about :).

Done for now.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You never listen to me

commenting for the sake of commenting

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart