Thursday, June 02, 2005

Around the bend

So this is my first blog post for the month of June.

woo!

So I got up to jamming and finally meeting Jiten after so long at Hitesh's new apartment (or what I like to call the 'Haven') tried doing Fade to black and Master of puppets but the solos were an issue >.<.

Ohyeah Jiten if you're reading this, thanks alot for getting your 'Shaista' on while the 3 of us were stuck in CBTL >.<

monk3h d00d3h...:P

So about that other band I answered to on phride, I get a PM and a call from the drummer and now I've got to figure out a way to get to Mirdif for jam sessions :S.Hopefully after exams I could get my dad to drop me there the first couple of times , I really don't know the roads that well yet.

On the other hand I was listening to Disturbed - Remember all day and I must say, the vocals and the riff are amazing :o, its been on repeat for quite a while too.

In other news , I got really far with a new song I'm working on for Faux , its called 'Around the bend' and I'll post the lyrics as soon as I finish them and coordinate with the guitaring.Whats amazing is I can already imagine what it'll sound like with the violin score and bass line, in fact, this would be the first time I actually sang a song of my own in my head while day dreaming, it was at the tip of my tongue all day when I was in the Magrudys area when Ishita called and asked me how to spell 'goatee'

I know ,

wtf,


Hah tried learning Fur Elise today on classical guitar ^_^, just got the beginning bit down so far, I'll probably go back to it if I'm interested.

Cheers.

No comments:

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart