Monday, May 30, 2005

Disconnected

Just got back home from meeting Ritu,Behlul and Nauseen at Ghurair, and I got ready at about 9ish just to do so.Grabbed some coffee and ate about 1/4 of a Mushroom and chicken muffin pie thing at Starbucks.

Yeah I don't do that often.
Oh and I got to see The Mexx Guy who Nauseens all crazy about too :P.

I'm currently writing this on Notepad because something went wrong with my router yesterday and its broken.

I still feel kinda disconnected without the internet, I wonder if thats a bad thing at times, but then I just think about watching a movie to pass the time.


---


Hi again

Just got back from jamming with a few guys from what was known as Coronica at Hitesh's new apartment.
Now I'm tired, but my internets back (yayz :D).

Think I'll watch City of Angels today.

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart