Monday, May 09, 2005

Bzzt.

A bit put off today , after typing a long post DEWA (Dubai Electricity and Water Association) decided I had enough of their services and promptly cut my power.Disgruntled as I was I phoned them and they said we hadn't paid our bill in 3 months , well if they'd actually GIVEN us a bill we would have known earlier >.<, great there goes my post...hmmm.

So Jiten gives me a surprise call today and I thought it was someone else :P, turns out hes here for 3 months :D woo! LAN parties and Jam sessions :D.Sam and Chris, you foos better be on your way too.

I think I got the song I was working on down to pat, first two verses for the lyrics are done too, the rest will flow out of me later on. Now I just need the other two (Shehara and Karan) to get their parts down.

Whee probably going to go for shisha today :D.

This post ends here.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Come Friday and we'll be making sweet lov... errr, I mean, screaming curses and flinging KFC-greased mouses at each other!!

Arrrr!!!!

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Woo! hear hear! although I won't be able to do much intil my exams are over :( which would be around the 26th

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart