Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Back home

Got back home feeling exhausted, closed my door and took a 5 minute nap (no I wasn't counting) then I thought I'd write about what happened.

Got into school at around 7:30 AM as usual , and left at 9:45 to Karan's place , followed by a trip to the new Spinneys for a quick bite with the bunch , and thats when it happened.

My beloved red 'Lude failed on me , it wouldn't start, it didn't even make a sound when I turned the key.Mariam said it was a battery issue, and with the help of Karan's Mom's Mechanic's Brother (phew) we settled on it being a dead battery.

Apparently I had been screwed over again, the battery that was in the car wasn't powerful enough for a Prelude... car dealing dickwads.

Played alotta foosball while I waited for a ride and I think I've developed a small bruise because of my *cough* signature playing style.

Incidentally , A Clockwork Orange , is an amazing movie , Stanley Kubrick is a genius , and I am a content individual.

oh and Ishyta is a girl who likes to giggle alot in public though shes great regardless.

Frou Frou - Let Go :D
 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart