Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Oh What a Night...

...to quote the chorus of a song by the Doobie Brothers.

Graduation went well actually , much to my surprise I even pulled off the song nicely :) except that my fingers kept twitching and I kinda messed up a little towards the end of the song.

"Close to flawless" according to someone who watched it.

I got a cool purple thingy that went on my hat too (only thing we got to keep) as well as a class picture and a certificate thing saying that I have successfully completed my AS level examinations when in truth I haven't even started them yet.....crazy Cambridge folk.

Got my car washed for 10 bucks while I was doing shisha with friends near Lamcy, seemed a bit dull until I gave Sonam and Karan a ride home.

We started talking about how dangerous the city was these days, along with different incidents , some of them pretty.................disturbing.


Oh did I mention that I've never been photographed as much as I was after the ceremony?, those hellspawned purple dots clouded my vision for around 30 minutes >.< , it only amplified the effect I was going through after being in close proximity with one of those spotlights aimed point blank at me for the entire time I had to stay put at my seat praying that they'd get my accursed last name right when I was called to shake hands with Mr.Ritson and receive my certificate.

Going to go get "sloshed" tomorrow at Sathvik's rooftop , hopefully I'll get a nice buzz on ,or else I'd probably just be bored.

Cheers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always right.

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart