Friday, May 06, 2005

Guilty as charged

Yes I still play CS , but for money :D , 60 bucks a week isn't bad considering theres no way in hell you can lose to those junkies who roam the nicotine soaked walls of Qclub.

However its all going to end soon , with everyone going their separate ways and me getting pissed off at them for a number of reasons.

I do ONE mistake in-game and I get hell for it , it put me off so much I even asked Anas to cancel my Qpad order, to be honest I'd feel better playing Guild Wars than enhancing the smoothness of my mouse sweeps on a vulcanized rubber mat thats large enough to fold around my arm atleast three times.

Then you tend to stop and think, followed by laughter.

Performance mouse pads?

Purpose built mice?

Sponsorships for playing video games?

Christ...

Its bad enough the town folk in this part of the world are deprived of any intellect, now big shots like Angel Munoz decide to put small dreams in their minds of going to Dallas to compete in gaming events and even (I shudder to say it) become.....pro.

The game was alot of fun in the beginning , then they mixed it up with all this 'pro' mumbo jumbo and its even used to settle real grudges.

"Walla come 1v1 bloodstrike I'll rape your mom"

Believe me this is no exaggeration, there are about 5-6 LAN parlours that I know of that play a stage to these little happenings.

At the end of it all I can truthfully say that Counter Strike messed up my life.

---

In other news , I wrote a new song :D, I just need to sort out the lyrics and hopefully Karan and Shehara won't be arses and depend on me to sort out the violin and bass bits in the track.

By the way,

Neutral Milk Hotel - Oh Comely, an 8 minute song that really grabs you with its simplicity and uniqueness.The song reminded me alot of The Mars Volta - Televators actually but anyway, give it a listen if you're interested , you won't be sorry.

Its amazing how many people I know who have blogs o.O, I started building up my link list earlier today and I checked out Chris' list and saw 3-4 people who I had no idea they blogged :|.

Ok so thats my rant for today,

I'll just see myself out...

10 comments:

Sam said...

You've seen the light. Now stop playing that poor excuse of a game, before it destroys whatever few brain cells you've got left.

:o

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Can't....resist.....

must...defuse.....hostage......

>.<

Anonymous said...

you whore
always playin' fo money and shit.

p.s awesome song. of course.

Anonymous said...

LIES!!!!111oneone'sareeleventyeleven!
I knew you'd post about it :P
There's no such hard thing in following a strat :P

At least you were well better off and played much better than rydoc :-/

Anonymous said...

Oh. We all play for the money which is kind of worthless. 60 dhs? That's exactly the amount of money I spend getting to the gay cafe. :D

The competition and fame is always good though.. If you gotta play the game, you gotta compete innit, you gotta be able to follow simple strats :P

That's how we always win every weekly tourney, right narc?

It wasn't your fault yesterday though. Mistakes happen. But you ARE in the same clan so you are part of the h4x0rz rape-machine. You have to contribute your share :P Have a balance between serious and fun

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

"You have to contribute your share :P Have a balance between serious and fun"

My efforts go unnoticed =/, and rydoc played better than me if you watched closely enough , all I'm saying is I mess up once and I have 2-3 people to tell me about it, and in the end what am I supposed to say? , sorry? or what I "did" in fact say "I suck".

Because theres no other reply I can give in that situation.

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

All I'm saying is theres no trust or security in the clan.

One fuck up and someone gets angry and forgets that its a game.

"Can't you follow simple strats?!"

Well bango, no I can't, what now?

Anonymous said...

Take consolation when I say that at least you may have screwed up once or twice and that's OK but you should have seen Hitesh... completely out of the game (?)

Let's not complain anymore about the trust and security part. It's time to play more scrimmage and learn. :P

Too bad I took down the h4x0rz forums or I'd be raving at Hitesh with a full detail right now.

Try thinking of the fuck-ups this way: We've fucked up once TOO many. :P 2 years in the clan and still the same mistakes..? Let's play more and improve anyway. Chillax :)

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Hmm k man, just a bit stressed.

Anonymous said...

Lol. As usual, the everyday Zee Tv drama can't be helped =P

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart