Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Bass is teh pwn

I love bass guitars, they're funky and stuff :)

Anyway , so I'm in the middle of my AS level exams, so far so good but I usually never know until I get my grades.I've stopped playing Guild Wars for a while because of the exams and Etisalat's accursed lag issue >.<.

Karan's 18th is coming up pretty soon :), Friday to be exact , and I'm going to give him FFX since hes had his eye on it (Karan , if you're reading this, shoo).

I'm also contemplating on using the money I'm going to get from selling my PS2 to buy a better bass than the one I'm using now , instead of going for the PSP,

I even answered to a thread on a music project that needed members on phride so if that works out, I'd need a new bass (this JumpStart would be kinda...embarassing :$) , then again I'm not amazing and it'd probably be best if I wait a while and get better, patience however, was never one of my strong points so...

NEW BASS FTW! :D

Its nice to know that my right hand speeds gotten better, I can finally manage that bit after the main riff in the beginning of Master of Puppets

A---------2--------3----------4----------3---------2---
E---0--1----0--1------0--1-------0--1-------0--1------


Or something like that, anyway you get the idea.

Incidentally Tool - Reflection is a killer song to get high to :O, simple yet awesome bassline to it too :).

No comments:

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart