Friday, May 06, 2005

Keep the chicken away from me.

What I meant to say was "Keep the vodka away from me" but I was a little sloshed last night, and I blurted it out when I knew I was getting a buzz.

So alot of things happened last night , most of it has eluded my memory but hell , a bottle of vodka,rum, two guitars,smokes,friends can really be the signs of clearer skies when you're feeling down.

I do remember me and Richard playing guitar and singing with all the guys, we did Outside,Iris and Nothing Else Matters , I think I did Goodnight by myself at one point.

I think I sent a rude sms to a random person on my phone while someone rambled on about personal problems (always happens when under the influence of a little King Roberts ;) ),one thing I was worried about was me getting really high and smashing my guitar on the ground like those wannabe rockers who seem to find enjoyment in that sort of thing,

Hell

If you appreciate good music, why destroy a source?.

It would've been alot more fun however if me and Sathvik weren't the ONLY people who were wasted because if theres one thing I dislike , its people watching out for me.

Started listening to The Crystal Method again , especially 'Weapons of mass distortion' which is (simply put) the perfect driving music, that could be said for almost every song by them anyway.

I spent most of this morning hoping I'd make it back home safely without getting into an accident (yeah I was still a bit giddy after crashing at Hitesh's last night).

I'll probably talk alot more about last night once I start to recall each and every embarassing and/or memorable event that occured at the time.

Good times.

Oh did I mention how much I hate rain?

I pay a guy near Lamcy plaza to wash my car for 10 bucks , he does a good job, it starts drizzling the next day and my car looks like its got the measles, I wash it again yesterday by myself, and it starts to pour 2 hours after...oh speaking of the rain , while on Sathvik's rooftop I saw a Lumina SS doing this cool skid thing on the wet ground on the road near Bur Juman, made alot of noise though.

Right, the rambling ends here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly drunk kids and their dumb blog posts.

I shake my fist!

-whore

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

oi

the buzz was worth it :)

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart