Sunday, May 15, 2005

Its Been a while...

...since I last blogged, I've been either studying or playing Guild Wars alot, yeah I cancelled the Qpad order in the end, the thing wouldn't fit on my table anyway.

Apart from that I think I have enough tracks done for an EP :D, I'll get cracking on that this coming summer if I find the time (and I better).

Interesting thought, yesterday my dad asked me to drive with him to the Alfa showroom because of a serious oil leak in his car, just so he could get a lift back home as well.Now I drove the Alfa earlier that day to pick up Shehara and I thought my car would feel a little underpowered.

Strangely enough it didn't o.O I honestly think its got a helluva good pull on it, was alotta fun whizzing around the 4th interchange area chasing after my dad :P, he made it hard enough though with his infernal lane changes and such >.<.

Moving on,

I had the strangest dream last night,and I'm going to tell you about it if you like it or not, so hah!
I had the same one before too, I know this becaus I remember telling my sister about it, anyway here we go,

It was a world where humans had evolved, everyone had inherited some kind of power, mine was the ability to climb walls I think, I dreamt of an area straight out of a Tool video and then it faded out and I found myself in my room, and I started...climbing up walls, and I turn around and theres Thom Yorke (vox for Radiohead for those who don't know), and this big bouncer guy was helping him to climb a wall,because by the looks of it he was having trouble doing it, and I move closer to him and find that,

hes singing Muse's Sing for absolution o.O

[/dream]

In other news, I got a cool lamp :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever, my Thom Yorke dream is better than yours because Beyonce and Nelly were there.

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

I'm not sure how that makes it better.

Anonymous said...

thom yorke and dayaan sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.
yeah one minor detail he forgot to mention about his dream-they made out while he was climbing the wall, spidey style:O

Anonymous said...

I would make out with Yorke.

PFFFT

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart