Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Justin King's "Something about angels"

I thought I'd turn TLW into a more music discussion/evaluation blog as well as a place for my personal rants so you'll be seeing posts like these put up at random, not that you really care anyway.

Right , so moving on,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This man has singlehandedly made me alot more interested in acoustic guitar than electric as well as really inspired me to make my own music (which I am incidentally and its coming along great :D).

I never gave this song much attention, after listening to 'Ashes' and 'August train' I was lost for words and didn't give much scope to 'Something about angels'.

I did however, while driving back home from lunch and its a really beautiful song, very easy going and Justin's voice definitely goes up there on my list , right next to Maynard James Keenan.

For those of you who haven't heard of Justin King, I feel sorry for you.

Just kidding, but do listen to his music, he isn't commercial so his material isn't really available on the market, although you can still order a CD or two from his website.

This guy is the best acoustic guitarist I've EVER come across (yes I AM taking into consideration the likes of Eric Clapton and that jazz guitarist whose name I've forgotten..again), if you still aren't convinced, I'd suggest you check out his Larrivee video on his website.

I don't know what else to say about this brilliant man, definitely a helluva role model as far as my musical interests go.

P.S > Thank you Reuben for telling me about him ;).

P.P.S > due to a recent failed attempt at cancelling my Qpad order, I'm now due to receive a Gate 01 XXL Qpad

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Narcot1c/qpad_gate1_small.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever, he's boring

WHAT A BITCH, RIGHT?

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

I know its you shehara, shoo!

Anonymous said...

I shan't ever stop with the comments

I LACK TOO MUCH OF A LIFE

or osmething

osming
osminda

lolz.

Anonymous said...

yuck at the woman on your page

i'mma kill that ho

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart