Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Graduation Day

6:54 AM , thought I'd grab some breakfast for the first time in a while. Practiced the Nothing Else Matters solo on my black acoustic last night (my electric is in school), so lets see if we get to the bit where the solo starts or just end it before like we planned, either way I hope I don't mess this up.

On a lighter note , I got my car back yesterday with a new battery and a full check-up, seems to be running fine , I'll be giving it it's test run to school in a few minutes.

inseperables.com really makes me laugh these days, a recent post on a debate over the PSP and the Ngage read out something like "I hav the n-gage n it rokz becuz it fits in mah poket" or something to that effect, needless to say I gave that individual what was coming to him.

Leaving later

No comments:

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart