Monday, July 04, 2005

As promised

So , I've been jamming alot, with Zenith though , as a vocalist.
We managed to do pull off Orestes and Nutshell in a day which is something considering our history ;).

I had to do it all without a mic at Jiten's place though , I left mine in Mirdiff >.< , but I could be heard I guess.

In other news, Rehan and Rahul are in town :D, they slept over with Karan here last night and it was loads of fun, I really missed those long late night conversations me and Rehan used to have and tonight, we caught up on alot.He even got me a Nirvana DVD which I'm going to watch in a bit.

I also watched Amityville Horror last night.
Being a person who really gets into the bones of a story ,it did freak me out quite a bit but since I watched it with equally frightened friends it was fine, I had my mind on other things the whole time.

Forgive me if this post sounds too generic, I've been made to blog everyday by virtual gunpoint by a close friend :), its not too bad I guess, hell its not bad at all, it'll probably keep me from neglecting TLJ , and maybe , MAYBE I'll get some comments in the process ^_^.

I'd also like to congratulate a certain person whose name I won't mention (you who you are) , on finding that significant other,

Good on you mate ;), you deserved it :D ,
Its just too bad the "other" had to leave so soon :(.

Oh well they all come back sometime or another.

Live 8, Live 8 , Live8

Effin' A!
Floyd,REM,Velvet Revolver,Snow patrol,The Killers,Ricky Gervais and alot more.
(Thanks alot for that link Ritu ;) ).

Did I mention how much I've been listening to Pearl Jam lately? , Oh my God, Mr. Vedder you do me right (uhm).

I've been listening to this song he did with Chris Cornell on that side project of theirs, if you ever get the chance, I really recommend [b]Temple of the Dog - Hunger strike[/b].

Thats it for today, tune in tomorrow blah blah.............meh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going nowhere, except for maybe Canada. :P

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

so you're sticking around Dubai?

Anonymous said...

no, just wishful thinking sigh

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart