Thursday, July 21, 2005

Filling in the gap

I thought that I'd be back to blogging once I got my life back on track , but since I haven't even come close to that, heres a filler.

For those of you who know whats been eating me lately, I'd appreciate it if you didn't let the finer details out in the comments.

For the most part, I've really been working on my voice, atleast now I've found a way to really strain it so that I can reach higher notes, the thing is I'm not really sure if I'm using my throat or gut more, from what I've been told , I should be using my gut alot more,

Anyway, I've been singing Pearl Jam's Black so much that its starting to hurt, I can't do the ending bit as yet but I'm getting there (I hope), a song that I'm working on with Karan and Shehara is also coming into shape nicely for those of you who've either heard the draft recording or care about it, Sheharas on guitar now so I can throw in a few solos at random while she strums the chords and Karan adds to the ambience.

I've also been giving alot of interest to Crowley's 'The Book of Law' , I haven't gotten to the bulk of it yet, nor have I even begun to understand it but reading about it on Wikipedia really got me going.

Kaiwan left the country a few days ago too, hope he has a great time in Montreal , I'm waiting to leave Dubai behind myself actually, I know I'll miss it but in a way it'll be good for me, I need a vacation from this place asap, and I'm not talking about a cruise or anything, I mean a solid blockout of Dubai and everything in it for a while.

*sigh*

I'm probably going to look at this post months from now and feel as distraught as I do now.

Cheers Dayaan of the future.
 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart