Sunday, July 10, 2005

Pressing on

First of all , I'd like to thank everyone for their comments on my last review :), I really appreciated it guys :D, I just wish you'd comment on the site >.<..

Rehan and Arnie are over right now and are busy playing a little PS2

Sarah if you're reading this, please make sure you sweet talk/strike/slap Sathvik into giving me the Crowley material.

I might love you for that ^_^.

Ishita if you're reading this, COME BACK TO DUBAI! :(,

P.S > Expect a new review soon, I've already got a brilliant song in mind :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY should I give you the Crowley material when you're ignoring ME, your superior!

Pfft, you'll have it tomorrow. kekeke.

Here's a song to review: The Mamas and the Papas - California Dreaming.

Actually don't bother, I'm writing a book about it. ;)

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Eeek! competition!

how overwhelming :O,

woo Crowley! :D

Anonymous said...

dayaan, you saddo, wake up, i'm online. i miss talking to you! how are things there? i'm hating living out of a suitcase coz you always end up having to iron everything again!
the cows are beating me at tennis, driving manual sucks. and i think my tabla teacher is attracted to me:P

eeee, say hello to rahul from me.

ishita

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart