Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Yeah

It has come to my attention that this blog exists as nothing more than a place for me to rant about trivial matters to a small audience,a place where I write about music that really touches me, and also a place where people like to drown their sorrows by taking a glance at my life.

I honestly don't know whether I should be flattered but anyway.

So heres a Sam Echelon V esque chatblogging post thats so randomn,

It defines The Long Winter ^_^

Sarah says:
hmmmm>
state of love and trust says:
mhm
state of love and trust says:
good idea
Sarah says:
what?
state of love and trust says:
we shall set Turkey ablaze by the 14th
Sarah says:
WHYAT?!
Sarah says:
WHY?!?!??!
Sarah says:
STAY AWAY FROM TURKEY
state of love and trust says:
it was your idea :|

-------------

I haven't found the time , nor the inspiration to do a music analysis but I will do one soon, I'd grown so much respect for Pearl Jam's Black that I couldn't bring myself to do one, and even if I did, I wouldn't do justice to it.


I've also been interested in the whole anarchy subject,

An example of how it may work went something like,

A bus driver driving his passengers to their destinations gets tired of his job and walks off,
The passenger whose destination was closer to where the bus was, took over the wheel and drove until his destination, after which the next passenger followed suit, and so on.

The sad irony is that you'd need leadership and capitalism to bring about such a system.

Tis enough from me.

Good day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kvchie kvchie kvvvvvv

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

omgz so kvlt up in 'heeyah'!

Sam said...

Poof!

Random comment of the day.

Anonymous said...

when is thanksgiving?

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

the holiday is celebrated on the second Monday in October, which is observed as Columbus Day or protested as Indigenous Peoples Day in the United States.

courtesy of Wikipedia ;)

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart