Friday, September 30, 2005

Sony PSP

Got one recently and I absolutely love it,

I've heard alot of people go on and on about how.....technologically omnipotent (lmao) it is, (namely Sam) ,

I only I could somehow stick a 4GB internal HD in it, >.<.

Moving on, these past 2 weekends have been all about teh partying (which I was in dire need of),and getting wasted (which I did),

Managed to have a helluva good time at Dandiya,which is saying something considering the fact that they play the same music over and over again while I'm standing there wondering why I'm the only one who actually notices.

Before I end this, I'd like to apologize for the amount of brackets,and grammatical errors if any,
I'm still a little buzzed from last night.

This post was for the sake of updating so I'm just ending it here abruptly,

So there.


P.S > I'm 19 today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYAAN WE LOVE YOU BUT AS YOU KNOW I STILL REIGN SUPERIOR.

j00 rawk!

Sam said...

Happy birthday. Fucker.

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart