Thursday, April 06, 2006

Prose : n 1: "ordinary writing as distinguished from verse 2: matter of fact, commonplace, or dull expression"

I've hit a low again,
don't ask me why,

I'll probably forget about it in the morning.

I just feel a little hurt but it'll rub off as soon as I finish this post.

Its closing in on 3 Am right about now.

I feel pathetic having to turn to my blog for comfort.

Musics a great anesthetic when you aren't thinking about it.

This is beginning to morph itself into a poem.

Like one of those 'dare-I-say' emo ones you'd find on a random LiveJournal.

I should be grateful.

Yeah, I should be grateful.

End.

4 comments:

Cuckud said...

hey hun...wats rong?? i hope it did pass away rite after ur post..like u said...stay kewll..:)

Anonymous said...

yea...hope ur feelin better...cant have u feelin bad too often...too many of us here already...cheer up....it happens to all of us!!

Jan said...

:| awww..dayaan!! it's okay hun..relax!! i kno missed me..my internet's back now..not to worry!! :P
heh..hope u feel better soon.
SHIT HAPPENS..it'll pass sooner than u think :).
tc...muahh

Sarah said...

Sumtimes we all get consumed in our own troubles and our own worlds that we forget there are people who are less fortunate than we are
Cheer up, things will get better soon. If it helps, i dunno if it will, i feel the same way sometimes. Really Blah..lmao
mwwwahhhzz

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart