Thursday, April 06, 2006

Snow of the Sahara

So its been eons since I last blogged , or has it?,

My blog 'culture' usually entails me being inspired at random times, although right now I'm going to attempt to force it.

hm.

Ah yes, prom managed to suck even more than last years (if thats even possible) ,
However, after about 5 Vodkas (I lost count) and swig of Tequila, Karan made up for the rest of the night with his shenanigans , God bless him the poor sod.

In other news I realised what a computer geek I am,
Our router fried and after about two days of no intraweb , I spent my free time being holed up in my room doing absolutely fuck all.
I did get a lot of bass practice done though, I think I'm finally getting better, I can feel my left hand getting faster , after a stint of it not being able to keep up with my right hand.
I need a proper bass too, I've lowered the action so low on mine that when I tune down to D (which incidentally is what Deviant tunes to) , I get a slight fret buzz,
I'm hoping it won't be noticeable when we record this summer.

I've been listening to quite a lot of Jazz these days thanks to Arnold, mostly stuff by Dave Weckl, if you haven't heard of him, try getting hold of a track of his called 'Tower of Inspiration'.

I've got nothing much to say now,
Checked out Beneath The Remains , NSD , Stenchwart M.A.N , Believe and Revenge Tragedy last night at the 4th Assembly gig, it was great meeting a lot of people there too.

Incidentally, I've added the Sandwash blog to my chain of links, I recommend checking it out.

So thats it I guess.

Cheers and such.

5 comments:

Jan said...

yay!! u FINALLY blogged after so much of pestering!! lol..i'm so proud of u..*sniff..sniff* :P.
For once, i'm actually glad i missed something (prom)! Ahh..feels good..

P.S : YES, it has been eons since u last blogged..almost 2 weeks!! :|

Cuckud said...

heyloo...yay..dayaan blogged...i finally read sumthin peaceful n pleasant today...phew...after all da jingbag crap on my blog...ok jan i no get over it...oh n da ihs prom sucked too..so yea....lolz..my most random comment ever so far...ok stop..:P

Anonymous said...

haha...poor guys..i cant believe ALL the proms sucked dat bad...oh well...still seems like u have a pretty interesting life...or is it just me? k tc...cya

Sarah said...

well to b honest wid u, Dayaan..i saw u there..but was too frightened to say hello.. yes i knw horribly weird..
The music was so not my type either..
Kinda suprising Karan was prom king..lmao..
cheers

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

But you should've come up and said hi :(.

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart