Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rawr

I am a rebel
Or am I really?.
A long time ago, I used to rebel against anything that stood in the way of my pseudo-hedonistic lifestyle.
But that was me at 18, today I can admittantly say that I base my opinions on whether the information regarding the subject matter is easily accessible or not, which sounds pathetic really.
I hope that people who ever had a measure of respect in me can forgive me for this, but there have been incidents where I've come out on top without question.
I honestly have no clue why I decided to write this, I've been yearning to write about anything, for quite some time, maybe it's just me desperately wanting a magnum opus of my own, ignoring the fact that I've got a lot more time left in this world.
But I feel I've lost faith in faith itself, I could pass inexplicably, leave a trace for a year, and then be forgotten like a firecracker glorified.
A cousin of mine here in Sri Lanka recently reminded me that the emotions you show, the extreme ones that are born out of a social reaction, are the manifestations of God himself, i.e, you being as hateful and ripe with deceit, at your worst time, is but a mere measure of how vicious God can be. As for me, I've been loved and discarded, as well as loved and discarded, driven to sheer terror, madness, love, depression , each born out of each other like a chemical imbalance that can never settle.
And probably never will, but I don't really mind in a way, after all, to feel is to live.
I believe that in order to exist, to truly exist on Earth, you need to react with the environment in some way, no matter how small, or insignificant. You could bump into someone on the street that you've never even met before, and it would have some kind of effect later.

I actually typed this out a couple of days ago, thinking I'd complete it, but I honestly couldn't be arsed right now.
Sorry.

EDIT: I just got back from an awesome trip to Sigiriya last night, we stayed at a couple of hotels, the second one being the Heritance Kandalama which was just beautiful since it was built around a forest, almost everything left undisturbed
http://www.heritancehotels.com/kandalama/

Thats all from me now,

Bye <3 :)
 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart