Monday, May 04, 2009

iCan't Sleep

I was just telling a friend (this post is going to come off as boring to you now that you know what it is so move along, you know who you are haha) , sometime after I finally got around to watching that Benjamin Button movie,

I wish I lived in a movie, and I know I'm not the only one who probably feels this way.

That way, you'd know when something bad was about to happen because of the rise in tempo of the music, which would give you enough time to get out of the way because that killer panda moonlighting as a ninja is totally going to rip you a new one.

Some people want to know how their story ends, some would rather wait for the surprise, or for some, an anti-climax.

I'd want to know whats in store for me really, I'd have a chance to improve on it, or just be content with the way things are when current affairs go awry.

I guess for a select few, you'd really be able to categorise life with movie genres, you'd be able to tell one personality from the other that way non?.

If I had more readers here, I'd ask them to post a comment with what director they'd want their lives done by, but clearly I don't.

Incidentally, I'm loving this two sentence minimum shift thing I have going here.

Ingenious.

I've realised theres really no point, or cohesion with this entry so heres a picture of a sleepy hedgehog.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Makuluwo said...

Stephen Spielberg of course!
I'd like a few dinosaurs and Jedis to spice things up in my life. ;D

Jan said...

:D

Tim Burton! I'd have such a twisted life, but heck it's Burton!

Anonymous said...

i want to be anonymous but you def who i am :-P

Chick from Angus thongs and perfect snogging ..

or or Princess from Princess Diaries ...

Or or or !! shit ...

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart