Friday, May 22, 2009

This must stop 'Tree'.



Look,
I'll level with your tall, towering ass.
I know it isn't eaasy being a tree, especially with the Swedish running around.
But really, you cannot, honestly think that people would mistake you for a human being, thats just wishful thinking tree!.
Stop being such a cunt and assume regular tree behaviour, you cannot run with those legs tree!, they're just made of bark, even a chipmunk with a chainsaw could catch up to your stupid ass!.
I'll bet your tree friends think you're all that with your two legs, but you don't fool me you bastard, I know I waved at you when we met, but that was just me feeling sorry for you.
Motherfucker.
Get back to your roots tree.


----

Alright so I decided to put up my own homage to the person who runs one of the most awesome blogs I've come across.
The tree I picked was one I photographed myself in an eco park at the Kandalama Hotel in Sigiriya.
Oh yes , big-ups to the 53rd Division of the Sri Lankan Military on finally putting an end to the LTTE Chief.
Thats all from me now.
Bai.

1 comment:

Nioniel said...

OMG!
As soon as I started reading this post I just KNEW it sounded very fuckyoupenguin like!

*same pinch* ^^

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart