Monday, February 13, 2006

Flu paper

I must have gotten the flu overnight,

Nothing serious though,

I haven't bothered taking any medication for it yet,I think I'll just 'wing it' this time.


I've taken an interest in 'Prison Break' as of late, its really proven to be one of the best shows I've ever had the pleasure of watching,

Image hosting by Photobucket

I really recommend giving it a watch , you won't be disappointed.

Now that thats out of the way,

Everything seems to have fallen into place and my trains steaming ahead

also ,I got paid yesterday,

Woo.

4 comments:

Jan said...

prison break..hmm..sounds interesting..wuld like to watch it..mind givin me the details dayaan??:P
i have way too much spare time anyway..i suppose action serials for a change culd do no harm!!:P:D

o and get well soon hun:)

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

I've been downloading episodes actually, its a drama show that manages to keep you in suspense until the next episode comes out, and then surprise you even more :P.

Its pretty hard to predict anything that might happen in the show so its way beyond the generic 'American-TV show' profile *drumroll*.

There are a few parts that might be considered disturbing but not you'd be fine ^_^.

And thanks ;), I'm feeling alot better this morning *phew*.

Jan said...

haha..drumroll..you're hilarious!! *pfft!!* lol..u mite just top my list of the cutest things alive!!^o):P

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Haha the *drumroll* is one of the countless elements of Dayaan's online shenanigans ^_^

Thanks ;).

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart