Sunday, February 19, 2006

Shes like.....back

Today was quite eventful,Sarah landed back in Dubai and shes going to be here for another 10 days,

After finding out about Anisha passing her driving test (congrats again hun ;) ) I decided to take a congratulatory nap after entertaining Sawah with an anecdote involving me and a cow.

When I woke up, Shehara,Karan and Ritu were in the room and I almost thought it was an intervention of some sort :|.

So anyway we did some horrible shisha at Beach Centre which involved a little picture capturing and Karan knocking over a glass of water onto the table.

I shall now proceed with the (ever-so-grainy) pictures taken from my Razr V3i.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Karan's messy

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Ritu takes it upon herself to clear the aforementioned 'messy'

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The reason we were there

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
We're not quite sure what it is yet but I'll keep you lot posted

Tennis matches are starting tomorrow and I can't go >.<.

3 comments:

Cuckud said...

hehe my *hie* n *welcum* to sarah dude...stay kewl n hav fun...i hav 8 more days of freedom left..not even 8 actually...:(

D n D said...

thanks sweety :o)

Jan said...

dayaaaannn HELPPPPPPPPPP!! :'( :'(
i screwed up my blog hun!! i dunno wat i did!! i was only editing my links and i republished my blog after dat. and now my blog is like totally empty!!:'(

good-bye cruel blog world!!:'( *sniff sniff*

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart