Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The General Leaves

Sarah leaves the country for Cairo tomorrow,

I've never had so much fun in Dubai without her being a part of the group, things are going to be really different, I can already feel it :(.

You never really appreciate a person until they're actually missing.

This probably seems like a good time to hit the 'X' button on this sorry excuse for a blog but honestly,

I couldn't care less ;)

Without Sawah, there shalt be no:-

1>Ordering at a shisha joint
2>Modifying an order
3>Arguing with authority
4>Compliments on how cool Dayaan is (because hes such a rockstah)
5>Familiar smell of vanilla....like anywhere
6>Fun drives to Sharjah
7>Arguiing with authority
8>References to me as 'DeeDee'
9>Usage of crazy immigrant accent with
10>Recommendations on great movies/music
11>Warm hugs
12>Shisha adjustments
13>Incredible source of weird facts

Image hosting by Photobucket

Come back soon kai?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw dee, you're the best. I'll never forget you. :-)

I'll visit sooner than you think and I'll toadally destroy any incompetent sheesha waiters. hee hee hee.

missing yew already :-(

tale care of yourself and fatty and everyone else. Read a lot!

Anonymous said...

who is this chick

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

shes Jim Morrison

Anonymous said...

funny.

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart