Sunday, January 15, 2006

Life Update

Because thats what I've been doing lately with this little slice of the 'intar-web'.

Pretty noticeable change in music too, I've been listening to a few Slipknot tracks (yes I know, *audio-blasphemy* and such)
But playing and writing with Deviant has opened my eyes to how music is structured,one does get sick of the generic verse-chorus-verse format after years of listening to stuff like that.

My mum woke me up this afternoon because she found an old 6310i for me to use, it had Shehara's old SIM card in it too.
I put mine in it and started it up and it felt so.......alien, I didn't like it at all,it just felt so different.
I'll probably use it for a while,just for a change.

Oh I finished my English exam too, I'm so glad its over, I don't want to hear the words 'conversational analysis' again,
What a pain in the ass , I don't see how it could come in handy (feel free to comment if you think otherwise).
I also did my TOEFLs yesterday, "insultingly simple", its just the 3 hours of sitting down that killed me.

Oh I've inherited Lucas' 5-string Cort C-5 and I'm liking it alot so far, feels nice to play a full-size bass after being used to a plywood Ibanez GSR for so long, plus it looks alot more 'hXc' ;).
Aside from that, I feel alot more at 'one' with the guys in Deviant now, I've been trying to pen down any lyrics that come to my head at random times,suddenly I don't feel so insecure about being kicked out anymore.

So yay.

On a sadder note,

My family's dog 'Sheeba' passed away in Srilanka a couple of days ago, RIP.

P.S > Keep that blog alive Anisha ;)

No comments:

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart