Sunday, January 01, 2006

Shiver

Yet another long stint of inactivity here,

Fear not though, I haven't given up on the blog, I just wanted it to be a casual place anyway.

So New Years was alright, didn't manage to get wasted though, but I did manage to pretend quite a bit.

I've been listening to alot of The Doors,Armin Van Buuren,Saosin,System of a Down,Slayer and alot of other random stuff as of late, my days have been consumed by a large amount of appointments and such, I've finished my stint at Ibn Batuta too and I'm yet to be paid so yay :).

I've also been jamming quite a bit lately, I've grown more and more on my bass over the past few months, learning new things and best of all, experimenting with different EQ settings and techniques.

Karan came back from his vacation in India today so we were out and about doing the usual.

Bleh, funny how most of the posts here lack any sort of structure, but I guess it adds to the effect....or something.

/shoo


P.S > Dubai has become cold, run away.

3 comments:

Cuckud said...

hey.. happy new year to u 2 dude..sory if i waz weird on fone(completely high):P ..
btw is dat gig on 5th jan still on den i wana see it n betta get me a copy 2 ..;0
laterz...

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

Heh nah its been cancelled hun, thanks though :).

Sam said...

Dubai isn't cold by any stretch of the imagination. ;)

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart