Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Dayaan is sick

Yes its another "what I did today" post, go to hell.

I knew this weather was too good to be true, as of today I have succumbed to the change in temperature.

My world is pain.

I also have an A level English Mock tomorrow (woo), and I didn't go to school today either,and my bag has been in class since the school closed down for the holidays.
I spent the entire day watching Pearl Harbour,sneezing, and cake.

I got a spine tingling feeling today while walking around my room and picked up my spanish guitar from the couch and started playing,
I created something really cool and I hope I don't forget it,
T'was beautiful how it came about too,

I started out with a single note,

followed by another,

and then a rhythm

and then a few more bits and pieces to add,

and finally came up with a melody.

I hope to add alot more to it , like a bassline etc, the thing is I have no way of recording anything I create, I also have nobody to play it with because nobody will ever know what I want the piece to be.

I may sound selfish but I rarely like anybody else fiddling with my ideas and such.

Go make your own damn music!.

Haha I'm such a tool.

4 comments:

Cuckud said...

dayaan is sick??!!
awwwww...hawww..
stay kewl dude...:P
(complete randomness)...

Anonymous said...

hope u r aitte now dude...oh n woteva happnd to "black"?!!!...da best enrty in ur entire blog is missin..not good..uh..uhnn...

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

http://thelongwinter.blogspot.com/2005/10/black.html

Its still there :P,

btw who is this?, and if you're the same person who commented about my voice in that post,thanks ^^

Anonymous said...

hey dude..IT IS?!!:S..lol howcome i can't c it?:P..yea 'tis d same person dat commented on ur voice..gr8 voice:) u shld upload more songs of yours in there..BTW hitesh was pretty good too..alrighty then..ROCK ON GUYS!!

cheers

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart