Sunday, January 29, 2006

Take a bow

Did you ever wake up on a cold sunday morning and have a bad day simply because you set your mind on nothing going right?.

Not me, this weeks been really good to me,I just needed a clever/deceptive way to begin this post.
I have recently acquired a Motorola Razr V3i, its about time I got a new phone, the baby-blue/pink keypad combination just wasn't me anymore(incidentally the 'old me' now lies in a drawer somewhere in the house).

I'm one of those people who like saving memorable text messages on cell phones (theres yet another reason this blog exists),and that old ones got a heap of messages that I'm going to miss,which is why I'm a little reluctant about letting it go.

I need a new start,

I need to change my priorities,

I need to quit talking about stupid things like ancient text messages,

I need caffeine,

Think damnit think,

do blogs really need a purpose? , check out a few of the blogs on the links section , most of them seem to hold their own out there.

Anyway

I'm supposed to do a 2500 word thesis on language in song lyrics for my English exam and I don't know where to start, either that or I'm just plain lazy,

the latter seems about right.

So I got around to watching Scrubs yesterday, its actually not as bad as I made it out to be, not as good as I expected either but I guess thats a given, it being an American sitcom , it does tend to wallow largely in the 'Saw that coming a mile away' & 'Hurrah for cheap laughs and slapstick comedy!' region.

At the most, I'll say its cute.

Another thing thats been a source of annoyance is shit like this on the internet :-

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I want to track down the sad sack of a man who made that and wrap his genitalia around an electric fence.

I'm done for today

*Feels pleased with himself for blogging :)*


Now Listening to Josh Joplin - Camera One

<3 Buttercup

2 comments:

Jan said...

hahahaha...u found dat stuff on the internet??haha..what a load of crap!!
LMAO

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

I know!

Somebody put it on this forum I used to moderate (don't know what happened to it now) and I'm tired of forcing a smile everytime I come across one of these things >.<.

 
http://soundcloud.comSwiftheart